Jewellery making classes are available on the following days and times:-
Monday, Tuesday and Friday – 2pm to 5pm and 6pm to 9pm.
Thursday – 6pm to 9pm
Saturday – 11am to 5pm
The maximum number of people in each class is 3 and you must be over 18 to attend.
As a beginner you can pick one of the projects below and learn how to develop designs to suit your own taste:-
- Silver Charm.
- Silver Ring.
- Silver Drop Earrings.
- Gem Set Stud Earrings.
- Silver Stackable Rings.
- Silver Cufflinks.
- Silver Charm – £50 including materials – 2 hours.
- Silver Ring – £55 including materials – 2 1/2 hours.
- Silver Drop Earrings – £65 including materials – 3 hours.
- Silver Stackable Rings – £75 including materials – 3 hours.
- Gem Set Stud Earrings – £75 including materials – 3 hours.
- Silver Cufflinks – £75 including materials – 3 hours.
- 2 hour bespoke workshop session – £50 plus material costs.
- 3 hour bespoke workshop session – £65 plus material costs.
To book a class or studio time, please use the booking form below selecting your preferred workshop date and start time. Your booking will then be confirmed via email. An invoice will be sent with your booking confirmation and can either pay via BACS transfer or via Paypal on the website.
If for some reason you need to cancel your class, so long as it is more than 7 days prior to the date of your chosen class or the booking was made less than 24 hours ago, you will be entitled to a full refund. Outside of these times, every effort will be made to reschedule your class within 4 weeks from the original date, however, no refunds can be given at this time.