Jewellery making classes are available on the following days and times:-
Monday, Tuesday and Friday – 2pm to 5pm and 6pm to 9pm.
Thursday – 6pm to 9pm
Saturday – 11am to 5pm
The maximum number of people in each class is 3 and you must be over 18 to attend.
As a beginner you can pick one of the projects below and learn how to develop designs to suit your own taste:-
- Silver Charm.
- Silver Ring.
- Silver Drop Earrings.
- Gem Set Stud Earrings.
- Silver Stackable Rings.
- Silver Cufflinks.
- Silver Charm – £50 including materials – 2 hours.
- Silver Ring – £55 including materials – 2 1/2 hours.
- Silver Drop Earrings – £65 including materials – 3 hours.
- Silver Stackable Rings – £75 including materials – 3 hours.
- Gem Set Stud Earrings – £90 including materials – 6 hours.
- Silver Cufflinks – £80 including materials – 6 hours.
- 2 hour bespoke workshop session – £80 plus material costs.
- 3 hour bespoke workshop session – £100 plus material costs.
To book a class please use the booking form below selecting your preferred workshop date and start time.
If you wish to book a private class please use the booking form below.
Your booking will then be confirmed via email. An invoice will be sent with your booking confirmation and can either pay via BACS transfer or via Paypal on the website.
If for some reason you need to cancel your class, so long as it is more than 7 days prior to the date of your chosen class or the booking was made less than 24 hours ago, you will be entitled to a full refund. Outside of these times, every effort will be made to reschedule your class within 4 weeks from the original date, however, no refunds can be given at this time.
As Lockdown measures have eased, I am pleased to finally be reopening my doors for classes from 5th September 2020. In order to do so safely and to comply with government guidelines I have put several measures in place to keep all visitors to Collette Dawn Jewellery safe. I have completed a risk assessment following advice from the Government body HSE and I happy to be able to offer classes on the following basis:-
- In order to comply with social distancing rules I can only accept a maximum of two students in any class if they are not from the same bubble. Where students are from the same bubble I can accept three students in total.
- I will be wearing a face covering and I ask that all students wear face coverings when attending classes. I reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not have a face covering upon arrival.
- All students will be required to use the hand sanitiser provided at the start of each class before handling any tools or equipment.
- All hand tools will be thoroughly cleaned before each lesson and students from separate bubbles will be provided with their own hand tools to use throughout each class.
- Any shared equipment used during a class will be thoroughly cleaned before each lesson as will workbenches and chairs and students from separate bubbles will be required to use hand sanitiser before handling shared equipment.
- At the start of each lesson information will be given regarding complying with social distancing rules, toilet facilities and additional hygiene measures in place.
- No refreshments will be available, so please ensure you bring anything you need and take any rubbish home with you.
If there is anything you are unsure of, or wish to discuss in further detail, please do not hesitate to get in touch via the contact page, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 07898 821364.