Jewellery making classes are available on the following days and times:-
Monday, Tuesday and Friday – 2pm to 5pm and 6pm to 9pm.
Thursday – 6pm to 9pm
Saturday – 11am to 5pm
The maximum number of people in each class is 3 and you must be over 18 to attend.
As a beginner you can pick one of the projects below and learn how to develop designs to suit your own taste:-
- Silver Charm.
- Silver Ring.
- Silver Drop Earrings.
- Gem Set Stud Earrings.
- Silver Stackable Rings.
- Silver Cufflinks.
- Silver Charm – £50 including materials – 2 hours.
- Silver Ring – £55 including materials – 2 1/2 hours.
- Silver Drop Earrings – £65 including materials – 3 hours.
- Silver Stackable Rings – £75 including materials – 3 hours.
- Gem Set Stud Earrings – £75 including materials – 3 hours.
- Silver Cufflinks – £75 including materials – 3 hours.
- 2 hour bespoke workshop session – £50 plus material costs.
- 3 hour bespoke workshop session – £65 plus material costs.
To book a class or studio time, please use the booking form below selecting your preferred workshop date and start time. Your booking will then be confirmed via email. Once you have received confirmation of your booking you will be required to pay a £20 non-refundable deposit to secure your place with the remaining amount to be paid no later than 24 hours before the day of your class.
Treat your mum to a jewellery making class for Mothers Day! Book any class for you and your Mum by 31st March and receive a 10% discount off your booking. All you need to do is quote MothersDay19 in the comment section of the booking form below. Bookings must be made by 31st March and can be for any classes up to and including 30th April.